NEW DOG TRAINING AREA!
As you can see, the map on the right side or #2 is our new dog training area! Current members may use the property year round for dog training.
Over 900 acres of prime training ground to build your dog to a hunting partner you won’t forget!
Dog Training Area:
- May train off hours and days
- May bring your own birds
- May carry a shotgun (no rifles are permitted)
- No need to contact us if using the “Dog Training Area”
- May train during open hours
- The “Dog Training Area” will be patrolled by WWC employees to verify membership periodically
- Stay on established roads
Due to poachers and trespassers, it is becoming difficult to patrol our hunting areas during off hours and days. Dog training OUTSIDE OF THE DOG TRAINING AREA will no longer be permitted.