Do I need a membership to shoot clays or hunt birds?
– No, non members pay a $30 day use fee to hunt and a few dollars more if only shooting clays. No day use fee is required for shooting clays
Do I need a membership to shoot pistols and predator hunt?
– Yes, Membership Only Privileges are: the pistol range, predator and dove hunting
Do I need a hunting license to hunt released birds at the club?
– No, Hunters Education is required but no license is needed. A license is only required if hunting Migratory Game Birds on club property
Are there any restrictions or rules on shot used to shoot clays or hunt birds?
– No, Lead or Steel Shot is fine, we do recommend 7.5 to 8 shot for clays and 4 to 6 shot for hunting. Please pick up your spent hulls!
Do I need an appointment to hunt birds?
– Yes, All hunts are by appointment. Bird Hunting is by appointment only.
Do I need an appointment to shoot clays?
– No, Shooters can arrive anytime during business hours to shoot the clay venues.